Get 4CapoeiraThoughts on your email box!
- Lobo on Crowdsourcing to publish The Social Capoeira Movement and Its Activists book
- Gabriela Guimarães on Join in!
- Ruth Kimball on Capoeira: Have your say!
- brave on Capoeira as counselling tool for successful interaction – Volens Zimbabwe
- Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira | Capoeiragem In Between on Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira
Tag Archives: Tarek Laranja
One of my intentions re-posting articles from institutions involved with ‘Social Capoeira’ is to follow up the interviews I published with them giving readers some perspective on the daily lives of those involved with Capoeira-related programs. Another idea is, of … Continue reading →
On February 2010 I posted an interview with Tarek ‘Laranja’, who would became the co-founder of Bidna Capoeira. The NGO, intended to enrich peoples’ lives in areas of conflict and poverty, is growing fast and already assisting youngsters in different … Continue reading →
Bidna Capoeira extended its joint cooperation with UNRWA providing Capoeira as tool enriching the lives of Palestinians kids in occupied areas of West Bank. I contacted Tarek ‘Laranja’, Bidna Capoeira’s Chairman, to know whether this new phase of their program … Continue reading →