Get 4CapoeiraThoughts on your email box!
- Lobo on Crowdsourcing to publish The Social Capoeira Movement and Its Activists book
- Gabriela Guimarães on Join in!
- Ruth Kimball on Capoeira: Have your say!
- brave on Capoeira as counselling tool for successful interaction – Volens Zimbabwe
- Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira | Capoeiragem In Between on Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira
Tag Archives: Professor Pererê
This post will serve as board-message about the Australia Day workshops 26-30/01. The event is two-fold project in which we’ll exchange experiences and play with CM Itapuã Beiramar (from Movimento Novo) and Professor Pererê, as well as launch the ‘Jogo … Continue reading →
The Capoeira Community in Aotearoa New Zealand is a great example of how the art’s historic and philosophical (intercultural and interdisciplinary) principles are inspiring people world over to overcome exclusionary and market oriented attitudes in Capoeira. Skillful and dedicated capoeiras … Continue reading →