Get 4CapoeiraThoughts on your email box!
- Lobo on Crowdsourcing to publish The Social Capoeira Movement and Its Activists book
- Gabriela Guimarães on Join in!
- Ruth Kimball on Capoeira: Have your say!
- brave on Capoeira as counselling tool for successful interaction – Volens Zimbabwe
- Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira | Capoeiragem In Between on Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira
Tag Archives: Learning From Brazilian Culture
________________________ The following interview was given to the Programa Inclusão (Inclusion Show), a show produced by the Senate TV and aired all over Brazil. Like the preceding ones, this interview is part of our TV Clipping and tackles the interplay … Continue reading →
In this short interview recorded at the Viver em Brasília TV Show (Living in Brasília) I talked about a research we did in our schools in Sweden in 2005. The numbers were amazing. Among 100 students we had 33 foreigners … Continue reading →
In this last installment of the interview I gave at RBI News I explained how our project works at the SOS Children’s Village. And I also presented a slide show of our activities introducing some of our guests and partners … Continue reading →