Get 4CapoeiraThoughts on your email box!
- Lobo on Crowdsourcing to publish The Social Capoeira Movement and Its Activists book
- Gabriela Guimarães on Join in!
- Ruth Kimball on Capoeira: Have your say!
- brave on Capoeira as counselling tool for successful interaction – Volens Zimbabwe
- Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira | Capoeiragem In Between on Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira
Tag Archives: capoeira
… I learnt that distance, as much as proximity, is essential to understand our relationship with both our counterparts and craft. … The message that follows was written to my Brazilian friends (even though some are living abroad) on my … Continue reading
Prefacing Roger Garaudy‘s Dançar a Vida (Dancing Life) Maurice Béjart tells how words can sometimes divide people while dancing seems to always harmoniously bring them together. The book studies the history of Dance and how it can become a practical … Continue reading
Before leaving Brazil I remember there was a fuzz about Mestre Gil Velho’s (Anthropologist and Co-founder of the Senzala Group) take on how people should play Capoeira. In his view we should rescue the old habits of playing Capoeira to … Continue reading