Get 4CapoeiraThoughts on your email box!
- Lobo on Crowdsourcing to publish The Social Capoeira Movement and Its Activists book
- Gabriela Guimarães on Join in!
- Ruth Kimball on Capoeira: Have your say!
- brave on Capoeira as counselling tool for successful interaction – Volens Zimbabwe
- Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira | Capoeiragem In Between on Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira
Tag Archives: Capoeira Sobreviventes
Vinícius de Moraes, the Brazilian poet, composer and singer says that we don’t ‘make’ friends, we simply acknowledge that the friendship was already there as soon as we meet friends for the first time. This is exactly how I felt … Continue reading →
If you’re passionate about ‘Social Capoeira’ and would like to network with engaged people who have been already doing a great job in the field of social development through Capoeira-related programmes, you should consider this job offer very seriously. (Job … Continue reading →
Eurico’s visit turned out to be a week of discovery and learning. His one week schedule in Lebanon was filled with activities; to make sure he was introduced and exposed to all aspect of our Jogo de Paz project (Teaching … Continue reading →