Get 4CapoeiraThoughts on your email box!
- Lobo on Crowdsourcing to publish The Social Capoeira Movement and Its Activists book
- Gabriela Guimarães on Join in!
- Ruth Kimball on Capoeira: Have your say!
- brave on Capoeira as counselling tool for successful interaction – Volens Zimbabwe
- Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira | Capoeiragem In Between on Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira
Tag Archives: capoeira and social projects
Over the years I have been encouraging my students to engage in Capoeira-related activities as part of community development endeavors. I believe this is one of the best ways, I have found, to lead them to discover by themselves the … Continue reading →
Retrieved from UNRWA’s website on 19/12/2011 8 December 2011 Jalazone, West Bank “Who is the most important person inside this room?” asked capoeira instructor Daniel Vallejo. “Me!” yelled the group of children from Jalazone refugee camp in reply. Bidna Capoeira … Continue reading →
In this post ‘Dedicado’ share with the community development-oriented capoeiras his experience in setting a not-for-profit Capoeira organisation in England. The post is an inspiring testimonial (with a twist of a ‘how to’) from a student with over 10 years … Continue reading →