Get 4CapoeiraThoughts on your email box!
- Lobo on Crowdsourcing to publish The Social Capoeira Movement and Its Activists book
- Gabriela Guimarães on Join in!
- Ruth Kimball on Capoeira: Have your say!
- brave on Capoeira as counselling tool for successful interaction – Volens Zimbabwe
- Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira | Capoeiragem In Between on Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira
Tag Archives: Capoeira and social inclusion
Last year I co-authored an article on Capoeira and Social-Media with Cristina Wulfhorst, a friend from Sydney. One of the main arguments is that the way non-Brazilian capoeiristas make use of social media (e.g. Urban Ritual in London, SCS Sommartrana … Continue reading →
For many years informal trainings, parties and Rodas at the Farm 33 (my Grandfather’s farm) were part of my learning and Capoeira experience. Many friends, Mestres and students were there with me enjoying trainings, Rodas, bate-papos and parties. This year … Continue reading →
Retrieved from UNRWA’s website on 19/12/2011 8 December 2011 Jalazone, West Bank “Who is the most important person inside this room?” asked capoeira instructor Daniel Vallejo. “Me!” yelled the group of children from Jalazone refugee camp in reply. Bidna Capoeira … Continue reading →