Get 4CapoeiraThoughts on your email box!
- Lobo on Crowdsourcing to publish The Social Capoeira Movement and Its Activists book
- Gabriela Guimarães on Join in!
- Ruth Kimball on Capoeira: Have your say!
- brave on Capoeira as counselling tool for successful interaction – Volens Zimbabwe
- Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira | Capoeiragem In Between on Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira
Tag Archives: Bidna Capoeira
Retrieved from UNRWA’s website on 19/12/2011 8 December 2011 Jalazone, West Bank “Who is the most important person inside this room?” asked capoeira instructor Daniel Vallejo. “Me!” yelled the group of children from Jalazone refugee camp in reply. Bidna Capoeira … Continue reading →
One of my intentions re-posting articles from institutions involved with ‘Social Capoeira’ is to follow up the interviews I published with them giving readers some perspective on the daily lives of those involved with Capoeira-related programs. Another idea is, of … Continue reading →
On February 2010 I posted an interview with Tarek ‘Laranja’, who would became the co-founder of Bidna Capoeira. The NGO, intended to enrich peoples’ lives in areas of conflict and poverty, is growing fast and already assisting youngsters in different … Continue reading →