Get 4CapoeiraThoughts on your email box!
- Lobo on Crowdsourcing to publish The Social Capoeira Movement and Its Activists book
- Gabriela Guimarães on Join in!
- Ruth Kimball on Capoeira: Have your say!
- brave on Capoeira as counselling tool for successful interaction – Volens Zimbabwe
- Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira | Capoeiragem In Between on Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira
Monthly Archives: May 2012
A while ago I wrote a post about Mestre Brabo’s school in New Zealand and his work with children. Here is a sequel of that video, produced by Jory, with interviews with Mestre Brabo and his oldest students. If you … Continue reading
(Written on November 11, 2011) Doc Pascowitz, the surf legend and health guru, says that not every fit person is healthy, but that every super-healthy person is extremely fit. Game-wise speaking, the visit I paid Mestre Urso, resonates a lot … Continue reading