Get 4CapoeiraThoughts on your email box!
- Lobo on Crowdsourcing to publish The Social Capoeira Movement and Its Activists book
- Gabriela Guimarães on Join in!
- Ruth Kimball on Capoeira: Have your say!
- brave on Capoeira as counselling tool for successful interaction – Volens Zimbabwe
- Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira | Capoeiragem In Between on Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira
Monthly Archives: August 2011
In this third part of the interview about our Institute’s programs and projects at RBI News I ended up commenting on the production of our institutional movie. Pedro Pontes asked whether I think Capoeira is still a culture of resistance; … Continue reading →
As I told you I want to share my experience returning to Brazil after nearly 4 years living abroad with you all. These first days have been quite hectic catching up with family, friends and our school in Brasília. At … Continue reading →
As it’s most common in my life, some of the best things that happen to me were not planned ahead. This is to say that I’m going to Brazil tomorrow and I would like you to come along with me. … Continue reading →