Get 4CapoeiraThoughts on your email box!
- Lobo on Crowdsourcing to publish The Social Capoeira Movement and Its Activists book
- Gabriela Guimarães on Join in!
- Ruth Kimball on Capoeira: Have your say!
- brave on Capoeira as counselling tool for successful interaction – Volens Zimbabwe
- Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira | Capoeiragem In Between on Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira
Monthly Archives: June 2011
After posting that I’m working on getting 4CT published as a book I got a comment by Linda ‘Jaguatirica’ Raftree, an international social worker who happens to play Capoeira in Cameroon, Africa. As usual I’m happy to network with like-minded … Continue reading →
Whenever I hold talks about social inclusion people ask me if I am aware of programs involving people with special needs. Though I have never run such programs, which makes my knowledge about them quite limited, I have a few … Continue reading →
Here it follows some good news about our Bidna Capoeria Camaradas. They have managed to renew and expand their program in Gaza enriching the lives of hundreds of kids through Capoeira-related activities. Tarek ‘Laranja‘ wrote me saying that as soon … Continue reading →