Get 4CapoeiraThoughts on your email box!
- Lobo on Crowdsourcing to publish The Social Capoeira Movement and Its Activists book
- Gabriela Guimarães on Join in!
- Ruth Kimball on Capoeira: Have your say!
- brave on Capoeira as counselling tool for successful interaction – Volens Zimbabwe
- Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira | Capoeiragem In Between on Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira
Monthly Archives: September 2010
The Capoeira Community in Aotearoa New Zealand is a great example of how the art’s historic and philosophical (intercultural and interdisciplinary) principles are inspiring people world over to overcome exclusionary and market oriented attitudes in Capoeira. Skillful and dedicated capoeiras … Continue reading →
Folks, please find Mestre Fanstama’s post below. He is the founder of the Urban Ritual, a monthly Roda that happens in London with a very interesting proposal. For now, I’ll leave you to figure part of his proposal from his … Continue reading →
Camaradas, I’m Wellington (NZ) for Professor Pererê’s event – Aruandê Capoeira Festival – and for a talk on Capoeira and social inclusion at the Brazilian Embassy. If you happen to be somewhere close, please, check the link for the event … Continue reading →