Get 4CapoeiraThoughts on your email box!
- Lobo on Crowdsourcing to publish The Social Capoeira Movement and Its Activists book
- Gabriela Guimarães on Join in!
- Ruth Kimball on Capoeira: Have your say!
- brave on Capoeira as counselling tool for successful interaction – Volens Zimbabwe
- Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira | Capoeiragem In Between on Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira
Monthly Archives: July 2010
I just finish reading Clay Shirky’s book Here Comes Everybody: How Change Happens When People Come Together. The book is about the revolution caused by social media in our daily group dynamics. The changes in communication patterns, services provision, collaboration, … Continue reading →
Should the acknowledgement of the large involvement of non-Brazilians capoeiristas today imply a detachment from the Brazilian culture and origins? The ‘internationalisation’ of Capoeira is a complex issue. In many of my talks and workshops, non-Brazilian capoeiristas share their concern … Continue reading →
Whether you have something positive or negative to say about your experience in Capoeira, your participation is relevant to this project. Come and have your say about your concerns and experiences as a Capoeira artist, about the role of the … Continue reading →