Get 4CapoeiraThoughts on your email box!
- Lobo on Crowdsourcing to publish The Social Capoeira Movement and Its Activists book
- Gabriela Guimarães on Join in!
- Ruth Kimball on Capoeira: Have your say!
- brave on Capoeira as counselling tool for successful interaction – Volens Zimbabwe
- Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira | Capoeiragem In Between on Communicating New forms of Belonging in the Transnational Space of Capoeira
Monthly Archives: July 2010
(First posted in 31/07/10) Following last post’s line of thought, here it goes another piece of my PhD confirmation paper. It’s basically my take on the history of Capoeira. It’s not a novelty around here, rather it is simply my … Continue reading →
… diverse discourses and attitudes are pervasive in an environment in which philosophical empathies and disagreements are made even more evident through bodily interactions…”
“Why Capoeira is so successful around the world is difficult to say. It is, instead, easy to say that the motivations are as many as the capoeristas are. Sometimes this fact disappoints me. I do not like when it is … Continue reading →